Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hi Ho Hi Ho 33 days to go

Soo... holy heck where is time go?! I've been minorly absent from the boards lately but I've been crazy busy!

WR:
We got my dad's suit the weekend from MW(thankfully).
FI's look is finally complete! He looks stunning! :)
FI got our cookie bags done this weekend.
Our wedding guest book came in and it's beautiful!
I go for my third dress fitting this evening and kind of nervous!
I got my rehearsal dinner dress yesterday! It's adorable.
Saturday is my Bachelorette Party! Yeee haaww we're going to Sattle RIdge! :) (With my new cowgirl boots )
We got our Thank you cards printed on Friday they turned out wonderful. I have to give major "props" to our Printer who is absolutley fantastic.
Wednesday we are going to get our Marriage License! Crazy!

NWR:
We bought a townhouse! I'm totally excited and can't wait to have our own place. We have not set our closing date but it will be in April, hopefully not the same week of the wedding, I don't know if my nerves can survive all of that in one week.

Tell me what's going on WR or NWR! :)
We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!

Re: Hi Ho Hi Ho 33 days to go

• yay! sounds productive.

I have like 18 days to go or something nuts.  My next thing to do is call all the non-RSVPers.  There are many more than I'd like, which is annoying.  I had my last dress fitting this AM and the dress looks perfect, which is awesome.

CONGRATS on the townhouse!! Glad the house shopping is over for you, I know it was stressful.
  • WOW you have been busy!!! Congrats on all the checks!! Also Congrats on buying a home, that is sooo awesome!!!!

MD: Congrats on the dress fitting!!! And no fun to calling non-rsvp's I'm totally not looking forward to that! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards