Michigan-Detroit
Options

F/U Doctor Visit today

Ok, 30 xrays later, no broken bones is the good news. the Bad and worse news is that I have extensive tendon and ligament and soft tissue damage in my foot, toes, knee, ankle, and wrist all on one side. Placed in a removable cast and on my crutches, check back in 2 weeks. If swelling hasn't gone down by then, MRI to determine if I need surgery ( again but in a totally different spot). So one molehill climbed, one mountain still to go. Maybe tomorrow my foot won't be the size of my head.

Thanks for all the vibes ladies! Happy New Year!

Re: F/U Doctor Visit today

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay that its not broken!!  Sorry to hear about the tendon and ligament damage.  Vibes being sent your way that you have a speedy recovery. 
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sending vibes your way for a speedy recovery!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that it's not broken. Hopefully you will continue to improve and no surgery will be necessary. Sending postive healing vibes your way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    terbear_86terbear_86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well yes glad on the not broken, but the tendons usually take longer to heal than the breaks. So we shall see. Thanks all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG that totally sucks,Im sorry happy recovery,hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards