Just Engaged and Proposals

Ring question...

So I have a promise ring and my engagement ring. My promise ring really only fits me good and comfortable on my ring finger (it also fits on my right hand but it is a little snug and it bothers me to be tight like that) so I have been wearing them both on my ring finger although they are really pretty together I would really like to just wear my engagement ring on my finger plus what would I do with it during the wedding?? Can jewelers size rings to be bigger? I haven't heard of it before so I would love some input from you ladies! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ring question...

• I'm confused...if the promise ring is a little snug on your right hand, then why don't you have a jewler make it a little bigger so it fits comfortably? Problem solved!
    imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • Yes it can be re-sized.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_ring-question-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:f346eaff-92af-4104-a1b9-3ab8d48a5bc7Post:c35adbb8-0505-43af-ab3b-104603dd95ba">Re: Ring question...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm confused...if the promise ring is a little snug on your right hand, then why don't you have a jewler make it a little bigger so it fits comfortably? Problem solved!
    Posted by AmandalovesAl[/QUOTE]
    Her question was whether or not a jewler could make it bigger.

OP - yup they can!

• Yes they do it all the time.
  • Yeah I had never actually heard of anyone doing that before so thank you girls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards