Wedding Etiquette Forum

Positive Affirmation Wednesday

Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday

• Bubb you should totally come around more on TTGP. :) 

GA -- I totally am down for a visit.  Srsly. <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:866ac5ad-9312-4b8f-b2ee-38c43b3b31be">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday : Fixed it for you.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
  • That's right, Musical! I totally forgot about scanning some old dance photos to show youse. Heh. And I forgot CFAZ! You have such a beautiful siggy photo and I like reading whenever you post. I think you're really smart and down-to-earth and you give good advice. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Opal--you're awesome.  I love smart women and therefore, I love you :).  Seriously though, it is so cool to see someone so intelligent be so kind and down to Earth.  I love that you're reserved, but will put the smack down when need be.

Alix--I love it when we make political comments on each other's FB walls.  You are so pretty and smart, and I love your world view.  If we met, I think our experiences would make us kindred spirits.  Plus, you follow cricket.
  • I love you all and can't give out the shoutouts necessary at the present moment but I'd like to send some MAD props out to KK and her nicotine addiction beating self.  You go girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fezz, I'm slowly creeping my way on the TTGP board. I just don't have a lot of questions or anything yet, though, since we haven't quite started. But I love seeing you and the other E ladies on there!

• Matts-- I love your puppy because I think he(she?) is super darn cute. Plus you're an engineer (right??) and therefore I know how damn hard your job is b/c of my FI and that makes me really admire you. :)

MissySue -- You are very strong and patient, moreso than I think I could be in some things you've gone through recently. I think that's awesome and I hope you know things can only get better, :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:c0695b34-ebd7-43e8-8174-f824c94348d5">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love you all and can't give out the shoutouts necessary at the present moment but I'd like to send some MAD props out to KK and her nicotine addiction beating self.  You go girl.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna go ahead and second this! :)
  • Oh and nuggs I found your ass on the FB I am totally going to friend you as well. If you don't accept me I am dying my hair.
  • I really do have more things about each of you. I just have no brain right now and am really tired to type it all out.

But I agree with everything that has already been posted about everyone.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:f75ea9ce-0866-47d3-b732-bfc09949a5cf">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Amoro--you've been one of my faves since Day 1.  I have daydreams of us sitting in a cafe chatting.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

WHY IS IT ONLY A DAYDREAM?!
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Manda - You're one of my favorite people on these boards and I love getting to know you more

TR - I miss your face. I miss your sense of humor. Please come back xoxo

Musical - You're one of my new favorite people. I love how easy to talk to you are

Pink - I love that you love dogs as much as I do. You're so beautiful and kind.

Cengle - I'm so glad we got to meet this weekend! You're such a nice person and I hope we can see each other more

Money - You're so smart and nice and funny. I'm not going to lie, I was super stoke when you said you wanted to be my FB friend xoxo

KJB - I totally want to come up to Chicago and drink lots of wine with you. I think you would be a lot of fun to get drunk with!

Mica and Opal - I love you guys and I think you're very smart, nice, and classy. Thank you for being awesome mods!

georgia - I feel like I don't see you enough! I love it when you post. I was excited when you first noticed me too hehe

Salt - I miss you. Please come back
  • So I think the general consensus is Salt is needed back, ASAP.

PINK--- I totally love your compassion for animals. I admire it so much because it is something I want to do more of some day too (animal rescue, I mean).

Cengle-- I am happy your H passed the bar! Now I know you can do it too, and then me! I like having fellow law students around, even if I'm the beebee.

Baystate- I think you're super sweet, and really easy to "talk" to. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:e762c8a7-8468-45b8-b9df-8e74cc926828">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Opal--you're awesome.  I love smart women and therefore, I love you :).  Seriously though, it is so cool to see someone so intelligent be so kind and down to Earth.  I love that you're reserved, but will put the smack down when need be. Alix--I love it when we make political comments on each other's FB walls.  You are so pretty and smart, and I love your world view.  If we met, I think our experiences would make us kindred spirits.  Plus, you follow cricket.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

<div>Aw, I'm blushing.</div><div>
    </div><div>You know it's mutual. I love being able to flip between smart-as-hell conversations and silliness at the drop of a hat. We all need another GTG before squirrly pops and I move.</div><div>
    </div><div>Speakingowhich: squirrly, where are you? Say hi once in a while for crying out loud. </div>
  • Aw, thanks everyone who said sweet things.  You guys are great.

I really wish I had time to make a list, but I'm kinda slammed at work today :( 

(BTW, Georgia, you're already in the club.  Duh!)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Where the hell has pink been by the way? When I AW'ed my dress it really was for her :(
  • KENTUCKY KATE. God I love that girl.

TIDE! ARE YOU IN LABOR!? You are so sweet. I luff you.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • omg, I got mentioned! (vanity search ftw)

fishy <3
    missy - thanks, likewise!
    manda - that's really awesome of you to say

Could/should spend more time on this, but just popping in in between meetings. Off the top of my head...

laurenclaire - really liking you these days. Never was any dislike, but I'm really digging your posts since I've been stopping by the last week or so.

MP - you're just cool.

Rosie - turns out I can't go to the DC gtg, but the possibility you were going to be there made me look into it. (no slight to the other attendees of course, I just haz Rosie feevah)

Bubbalub - I keep meaning to page you to inquire about your hair color. I really love it and want it on my head. Got more pics or any info on the color (if it's not natural)?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:661e71df-53e3-423d-a798-60eb222a8ed0">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]omg, I got mentioned! (vanity search ftw) fishy <3 missy - thanks, likewise! manda - that's really awesome of you to say Could/should spend more time on this, but just popping in in between meetings. Off the top of my head... laurenclaire - really liking you these days. Never was any dislike, but I'm really digging your posts since I've been stopping by the last week or so. MP - you're just cool. Rosie - turns out I can't go to the DC gtg, but the possibility you were going to be there made me look into it. (no slight to the other attendees of course, I just haz Rosie feevah)<strong> Bubbalub - I keep meaning to page you to inquire about your hair color. I really love it and want it on my head. Got more pics or any info on the color (if it's not natural)?</strong>
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

Really? Omg, thanks! I can get the formula from my stylist and send it to you. :) It also fades over time to almost exactly my natural color, which is great since it lengthens the time between touch-ups. :) I'll get back to you about it.
  • Don't worry my dear daff, we shall meet. I am sure of it :)
  • So, I'm going to be lame, but I have a wicked cold and this is the best I've got...

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

• Daff - I wish you were around more because I like you and find you quite awesome when you are here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I just want to say that broccoli lady is like gorgeous.  I love that she's got a real sig now. 

I am going to go see who said nice things about me and then say nice things about them.  Bahahaha.  Kidding.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Daff--I love your honesty and I think you're really cool.  I was intimidated by you in the beginning.  Now I know that we'd have some really good conversations in real life, perhaps starting things off with your hatred of gladiator sandals ;).

Birdie--I smile whenever I see your face on here.  I'm glad we're FB friends now so that I can learn more about what makes you tick (that made me feel like Mr. Lipton on Inside the Actor's Studio).

Squirrelly--I think I spelled that wrong.  Where are you????  I mean, I literally know you're at work in Back Bay, but I miss you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:850c9714-23d0-42dc-8ba5-ac230899785f">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry my dear daff, we shall meet. I am sure of it :)
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    sweet. Tidbit: I still have yet to meet anyone from theknot in person.
  • Music - The doggie's a she!  And thanks!!  We kind of love her to pieces. 
  • Tide is not in labor, but she got her c-section date today! 4/29 woot!

salt is over there keeping the TTGP lively on TB. I can't wait for her to get KU.

Bubba are you TTC?? YAY!

Birdie I forgot to mention you, even though you were on the list I wrote out. (No really, I have a list and it's all wrote out! You're fast becoming a new favorite. Keep bringing your pretty face around, k?
  • thanks fez and mp.

mp - i think it's funny when people are intimidated by me. I know I come off bristly sometimes, but I'm like - these people really care what I think? Another tidbit: mandysmear was intimidated by me at first. that's lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards