Connecticut

VENDOR REVIEWS!! :)

My wedding was everything I could have imagined..and it couldn’t have happened without all of the hard work from our vendors!  I don’t have one bad thing to say about anyof the vendors we worked with- they were fantastic!!  I have heard our wedding was the best wedding our guests have been to- and it couldn’t have happened without our vendors- I give EACH vendor an A+ and highly recommend all of them!!  If anyone has any questions or would like to know more information on anything just let me know, I’ll be happy to help :)

Jane @ Just for You (Flowers)-SO happy we booked with her.  Our flowers came out AMAZING.  She really takes the time and gets a feel for who you are/what you like, and her work is beautiful!  Even when I left some arrangements for her to design, I couldn’t be happier w/ what she came up with! I LOVED working with Jane!

DJ Mêlée- He is the only vendor we booked right on the spot the day we met with him- and I’m so glad we did!  I still have friends telling me how great our DJ was.  He worked well with our timeline- and knew just what to play and when.  I was out on the dance floor most of the night because the songs were great and he really got us dancing!  He is so fun, professional, and great to work with!!

DeCarlo Photography- Loved working with Anthony and Meagan.  Their minds are always working with ways and places to take pictures and you can see it in the final product!  They are so easy to get along with and make the picture taking easy and fun!  Can’t wait to see our pictures!!

Glenn Andrew Productions (Videographer)-  By the time I arrived at the church he had already set up and was ready to go.  For the remainder of the evening he was everywhere he needed to be without being intrusive.  I am so excited to see our video!

Culinary Concerts (Caterer)-From the beginning, working with Nicole was easy and she made the planning fun!  All the food was a huge hit and people are still calling me to tell me about something they ate and haven’t stopped thinking about how good it was.  Nicole took the time to bring us food when we were taking pictures, make us dinner plates when we were making our rounds, and be there for anything we needed.  The service staff sure went above and beyond and made sure everyone was happy.  Just writing this review is making me hungry for the food we had :)

Eolia Mansion (Reception Site)- LOVE LOVE LOVE.  The mansion is beautiful always, but when I walked in and saw all of my decorations and everything put together I can’t explain how beautiful it was.  I was told by everyone that the spot and the mansion was perfect- and I couldn’t agree more!!

Little Blue Photo Booth (Rogers Photography Photo Booth)- Hands down the biggest hit of the night!!  From 5 year olds to 85 year olds- there was never a dull moment in the booth and the booth was never empty!  We provided props and everyone had such a good time- the pictures are hilarious!

Dana Bartone & Co (Hair/Make-up)- While Dana was not available, we were able to work with Lauren and Amy and I don’t see how anything they did could get any better!  After my trial I was so excited to get done up on my wedding day because these girls did such a great job!  They are so fun and so easy to get along with and know exactly what they’re doing. 

Re: VENDOR REVIEWS!! :)

• Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on a great wedding!!!!
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad to hear everything went so well.  And thanks for the reviews  :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    congrats on a great wedding!!! Yay for DJ Melee!!! Can't wait to work with him!!!!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • cdbishopcdbishop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the reviews! Congratulations, it sounds like you had an amazing wedding.

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Glad everyone you worked with was good.  I am happy you liked working with Glenn.  He was one of our favorite vendors to work with and we were really happy with our video!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ASHLEY2303ASHLEY2303 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I'm getting married there Sept 2012 and also using Culinary Concerts! Nicole is great and is a joy to work with! I'm glad to hear your day was so perfect ;)
    can you private message me to give details about your menu choices? thanks
  • edited December 2011
    HI!

I don't know if you remember me, but you sent me some info on caterers when I was initially thinking of booking Eolia Mansion for my June 2012 wedding (big thanks again!)

Well, I booked the mansion. Got really lucky and Sally (?) was on site when I was up there in February in more than a foot of snow! I knew the minute I walked in that it was where I was to have my wedding.

I am so happy you had such a great experience with Culinary Concerts. Nicole was GREAT when I first spoke to her. I was so excited about them and the wedding that I even mentioned wanting them it cater it to her when I visited.

Unfortunately for me, after emailing several times back and forth and speaking with her on the phone, they totally dropped the ball. I waited and waited for a proposal from them and finally gave up when I hadn't heard back from Nicole in a MONTH (after following up with her.) VERY disappointing from a supposedly top-notch caterer like them. I began to wonder if they disregarded a potential client so easily, what would it be like when we got closer to the wedding?! So happy things went great for you!

I have NOT had an easy time trying to find advice/info from others planning at Eolia, so thank you SO much for taking the time to review your vendors! If you have any other input, please message me!

So happy you had a wonderful wedding! It is so great to hear that when SO much planning goes into ONE day! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards