North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

DJ

Hey all! Hope everyone on the east coast made it through Hurricane Sandy with minimal damage!

The event coordinator at my venue recommended a few DJ's and I wanted to get everyone's opinion on the following...
I Do Entertainment and DJ Service
John Harper
Outer Banks Music Masters

I'm looking for someone who's not just going to do all the traditional wedding stuff, but will also play lots of current music and a lot of different genres. Any thoughts? Thanks for all the help everyone!!

Re: DJ

• Options
    John Harper!!!  One of my favorite vendors.  We absolutely loved him.  He was so easy to work with, and has the best DJ voice ever.  He personally came and found me before the wedding to introduce himself, even though he had already met my parents.  His qoute was, " I just wanted to check in with you myself b/c it always make the brides feel better when they see their vendors."  Everyone at the wedding raved over him.  
  • Options
    Bruce Jones was the DJ for my daughter's wedding! He is excellent! He plays what you want him to play! Very easy to work with! We gave him  lists for the guest arrival, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the recetption. Everything was perfect with the music!

http://www.djobxweddings.com/
  • Options
    Hi!

I am 95% sure I am booking with Matt Cooper, from Music Masters. He got great reviews on the web and then was very responsive to my emails. We chatted for about 15 minutes this morning, he was easy to talk to and answered all of my questions well. Based upon what everyone says about him, and my initial vibes, it seems like it knows how to run a good party, without being the center of attention or cheesy.
    Just want to run it by the fiance once before officially booking!
    When I was doing research on Matt Cooper, I also saw a lot of great things about John Harper in the same posts.  It seems like they are similar in style. You probably can't go wrong with either!!
    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards