Moms and Maids

BM Gifts

How much is too much to spend on gifts. I have 2 girls. I had planned to just spend around 50 bucks (jewerly, hanger, make up bag with some fillers), but ended up spending a lot less than I had projected because of sales. I feel bad cause FI is spending about 100-150 on the guys and I don't want the girls to feel like I spent nothing on them. (He is getting them authentic sports jerseys) I was wondering what else I could get them? I was thinkng something they can wear again and that they like example VS Pink hoodies or something? Any ideas, just nothing else WR. I have heard shop for them like it is their birthday, but I am stuck!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Gifts

• Shop for them like it's their birthday that way each gift will be unique.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Don't worry about spending a certain amount. If you are happy with what you have, then go with that!! No one is going to be comparing gifts with someone else and pricing things out. If you want to get them something else, think of each girl, what are they into? Books, makeup, accessories, movies, clothes, candles, wine, etc.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_bm-gifts-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:fae02686-58fb-4a81-8f94-6dc7b6730f73Post:13c22367-a515-4530-a2fe-34f600311e55">BM Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much is too much to spend on gifts. I have 2 girls. I had planned to just spend around 50 bucks (jewerly, hanger, make up bag with some fillers), but ended up spending a lot less than I had projected because of sales. I feel bad cause FI is spending about 100-150 on the guys and I don't want the girls to feel like I spent nothing on them. (He is getting them authentic sports jerseys) I was wondering what else I could get them? I was thinkng something they can wear again and that they like example VS Pink hoodies or something? Any ideas, just nothing else WR. I have heard shop for them like it is their birthday, but I am stuck!
    Posted by pittpoint1119[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I would get them something else. I am going to make an assumotion here.... is the jewelry you got them, jewelry you would like them to wear for the wedding? If so, its not a gift. It's part of the wedding attire. Is the hanger one of those hangers that says "bridesmaid" or their name? Are those really anything that they will ever use again? Or are they more like props for cute getting ready pictures?

Shop for your friends like you would on their birthday. Favorite wine? gift cards? Picture frame? DVD?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards