Texas-San Antonio

Florist Suggestions???

Looking for a florist in San Antonio that will not cost an arm and a leg. Especially since I don't need anything complicated. I would do it on my own; however, I have no where to store anything being an out of town bride and don't want to make my family work when we should all be hosting my fiance's family :) Would love any help. Hope everyone is having fun!

Re: Florist Suggestions???

• edited December 2011
    a friend of mine told me about this place- http://www.traviswholesale.net/
    i plan to go by and check it out for prices and what they charge for arranging or you can DIY.
  • Bride92010Bride92010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stone Oak Florist, and they have been wonderful help with what we wanted to do for my wedding. Check them out! They are online.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Eden's Echo. She is highly recommended, and she only books one wedding a day. :)

Her name is Erin.

http://www.edensecho.com/
  • TTiger03TTiger03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Eden's Echo.  She will be doing my flowers. 

Of the three florist I talked to she came in under all the others on price and was also the most creative.  I was really hoping she wouldn't be outbid (Mom is paying and wanted to go with most affordable).  I was just about jumping up and down when she "won".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Erin of Eden's Echo. My flowers turned out great and I didn't pay an arm and a leg. I would say though if you're not exactly sure what you want, but you're picky...it is hard to use Erin. I really struggled with picking my flowers, and I think we had completely opposite tastes, so every time she tried to help she'd pick flowers I didn't like. Just didn't seem like she could really understand what types of flowers that I liked and didn't like to help me with deciding. But maybe I'm just a difficult customer :) She is a little scatter-brained...she often forget things. Not the most organized and detailed person. But for price and quality, she's the best I could find.
  • jessicanorenejessicanorene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also try Evember floral design with Angie Mayse. She is AMAZING, and affordable!
  • edited December 2011
    Personally, I had a bad experience with Eden's Echo.  I tried to contact her several times and never heard back.  Apparently, she didn't value my business so we took our floral order elsewhere. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kidd4545kidd4545 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this may sound crazy but..HEB does a great job! They did an awesome job with my brothers wedding. 
  • Kstock06Kstock06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also suggest Eden's Echo. She is so creative and fun to work with. Highly reccomend.
  • txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Eden's Echo as well, so far she has been very helpful and my bridal protrait bouquet was beautiful! 

Yes, HEB was very high on our list.  We found a great florsit in Houston (where we live) but we could not make it to SA to find one there and I did not want to risk losing Erin (Eden's Echo).  Our wedding is in SA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards