California-Orange County
Options

Do you need a FANTASTIC DJ?

www.lsmentertainment.com or www.djtasos.com

and you'll see what I mean. Tell him Nicole from theknot sent you :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you need a FANTASTIC DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mininickle,

I think that it's interesting that you got married in June, and that you still are on the Knot plugging your DJ!! No other vendors.. just your DJ! Must have been really good. wink wink.
  • Options
    mininicklemininickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My other vendors sucked besides my photographer (which I also wrote about on here)  but I don't believe in bad mouthing bad vendors. I'd plug him for the rest of my life if I could. He made our wedding and nothing will change how great he is. There are so many crap DJ's out there who think that they are IT because they have turn tables and a speaker and frankly, if you're going to pay for a shite DJ then you deserve a wedding with no one on the dance floor and things going wrong. Your choice...I prefer quality work and like I said, I'd reccommend him for the rest of my life if anyone asked, doesn't matter how far from my wedding date it is, if people did a good job, I will write about them. You don't know the half of it. I'm in the wedding business, what is your excuse for still cruising the wedding boards? lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My excuse for "cruising" the wedding boards, is that I'm getting married in CA next fall. Good one huh? What is it that you do in the 'wedding business'? Perhaps you're a DJ? It's too bad that the majority of your vendors sucked; you'd think that with being in the 'wedding business', you'd have better connections.
  • Options
    mininicklemininickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. What is your problem with someone reccomending their vendors past their wedding day? Does it hurt you personally? Sorry, I didn't know your health and happiness depended on other people and their vendor satisfaction.  I'm no DJ and I don't work for him but when someone does a good job I tell people about it because that person deserves it like I would hope my clients would do for me. My business started in June AFTER my wedding, not that I have to cover my own ass. I couldn't care less what you think in all honesty...I post to help brides find good vendors that are worth their money. You didn't exactly have to respond to my post, did you? Maybe you are a "DJ" that just picked up a set of turntables from Guitar Center and hooked up your ipod to it and you're pissed that you're not getting business because there are actual GOOD and EXPERIENCED Djs out there in Orange County that deserve work.

I see you're getting married in California but you don't live here...that's cool, would you like me to shoot over some emails and websites to shitty DJs and Photographers and venues? I've got a lot I can send over to you to help. Out of all the brides, YOU should be one who appreciates a good reccomendation, not talks down on it. I'm sure you'll find some fantastic vendors with your attitude. I don't see why anyone in California would help you have your "dream wedding" here.

Congrats, your future husband is a lucky man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards