Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Where to press the dress?

I need last minute recommendations for where I can get my wedding dress pressed.... the wedding is two Saturdays from now and the place I've been ending up doing my alterations has turned out to be a complete disaster. Despite them telling us they will make my dress "pressed and perfect" before I dropped off my dress, they are now saying they never press dresses and we have to go elsewhere. This is only the tip of the iceberg of my problems with them.

The wedding is in Falmouth/Bourne so I'm trying to stay in that area. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Married June 26, 2010! | Wedding/For Sale Bio

Re: Where to press the dress?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i know that Chantilly's and Sposabella in Hyannis both press dresses, even ones that weren't bought there. Chantilly's did a great job with mine and quoted me a slightly lower price range than Sposabella, but i bet they charge about the same ($50-100). One thing that may affect your plans is that Chantilly's asked for 3 days to press the dress, whereas Sposabella said they could do it in 1.  oh, and Chantilly's gets better customer service reviews, but I can't imagine that would affect dress-pressing.

HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards