New Mexico

Abq/Santa Fe Vendor Reviews

Wedding Coordinator: A++Camilla Dominguez at Corazon Events.  You can't afford NOT to use her.  She kept us on track throughout the planning process and executed our day beautifully,  She recommended many of my other vendors, all of whom were fantastic.
Flowers:  A Albuquerque Florist.  Nancy did a beautiful job, reasonable rates
Venue: A Casa de Cielo private home/vacation rental located through Casa de Santa Fe Property Management.  The venue was spectacular, lush with beautifully manicured, extensive grounds and lots of gorgeous photo ops.  We had a destination wedding and were able to provide deluxe accomodations for our family, (about 20ppl) have the ceremony and reception all at the same place
Entertainment A++ Absolute Entertainment lined up The Giovanni String Quartet for the ceremony.  They were wonderful and even learned my husband's college fight song for the recessional.  Ramon Bermudez played flamenco guitar during cocktails and dinner, he was AMAZING.  To top it all off, we had Hillary Smith and Soul Kitchen perform at the reception.  They are an OUTSTANDING blues band that plays all over Abq, Santa Fe.  The entertainment could not have been better!
Officiant: A  Judge Sharon Walton The way she delivered the vows was so heartfelt and sincere.
Hair and Makeup: A+ Jessica Jung at Lavande provided 2 stylists for me and my girls.  Danielle is a master at makeup and Jamilah was fantastic with our hair
Catering: A+++ Dawn Sanchez Catering Although we had our wedding dinner catered by a local chef, Dawn helped us throghout the weekend.  Rehearsal dinner, light lunch the day of the wedding, post wedding brunch, biscochitos for our guests' rooms, fresh cinnamon rolls for breakfast each day, all were OUTSTANDING.  And the wedding cake was marvelous!  Her staff were quick and efficient, like little fairies delivering delicious meals for us each day!  Her rates are also VERY reasonable, and she is the sweetest lady you will ever meet!
Dress: A Darlene's Bridal Darlene helped me find my dream dress.  It was a showstopper.  I also found a gorgeous and unique headpiece at her shop. 
Photography: Don't know yet, but I'm expecting great thing from Leon Trujillo.  I'll update this one when we get our pictures.
I feel so lucky to have had such great vendors and would reccommend any of them in a heartbeat.  Feel free to message me with any questions.

Re: Abq/Santa Fe Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards