Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Playacar Palace in Riviera, Mexico anyone?

Hey guys,
My fiance and I just booked our honeymoon in Riviera Mexico! We are planning on staying at Playacar Palace, an all inclusive resort! There are a ton of things to do there it seems! If you are looking for a Mexican honeymoon this seems like a very good place. They have tours, watersports, nice pool, great food, etc. 

Has anyone ever been to this resort? Any suggestions?

Re: Playacar Palace in Riviera, Mexico anyone?

• Options
    Haven't been to Playacar Palace, but we have been to Sun Palace 3 times and Avenetura Spa Palace last December. We love Palace Resorts and the service is outstanding. I've heard really good things about Playacar Palace. Have fun!
  • Options
    Thank you! It was a hard pick! They all look so nice!
  • Options
    I went to the Playacar Palace and loved it--we are trying to return for our honeymoon as well!  Go on a day trip to Tulum to see the ruins, also go snorkling, explore Playa Del Carmen, and take the Ferry over to Cozumel for some GREAT snorkling (and exploring).  Just don't go over when the Ferries are there...way too many tourists!
  • Options
    We just booked our honeymoon at Playacar Palace about a week ago!!  We are going in April.  I loved it because it just seemed to be in the center of everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards