October 2012 Weddings
Options

So I am wondering...

How does everyone like the QOTDs?  Is there anything you would like to see? 
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: So I am wondering...

• Options
    PS - If you have things that you want me to add, you can PM me or email me, (cathyL0709 at gmail dot com)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I love em, but then I am a nosy parker so I like finding out about everyone's lives. I like that we have a good mix of WR and NWR questions.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_so-i-am-wondering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:a452baac-9390-4d2c-b295-703dc6738dbfPost:d91bf7f1-a869-42da-b2a3-2dd2029be052">Re: So I am wondering...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love em, but then I am a nosy parker so I like finding out about everyone's lives. I like that we have a good mix of WR and NWR questions.
    Posted by snuff9861[/QUOTE]
    Ditto.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • Options
    I get sad when I check TK in the morning and QOTD isn't up yet.  I like a combination of wedding and NWR questions.
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I like them a lot!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Definitely keep posting! I think you have a good mix of WR and NWR. I like both. I live the really personal ones too. It's interesting to see others views/opinions and always interesting sex life. :
    weddingpic
  • Options
    I love it just the way it is. Good mix of WR and NWR.  I get kinda sad on the weekends and there isn't a QOTD. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I saw this post before I saw the QOTD for today and I got curious and had to go see what that was about. I agree with the PP's though. Its a good mix and I look forward to them everyday! Thanks for doing this and being there for us to count on everyday for a question! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    On a completely unrelated note, could somebody post the invite count script you're using? I like them better than mine... Thanks!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards