Outdoor Weddings

Outdoor Wedding At Split Rock Lighthouse..Help!

Hello all,

I'm a bride on a budget and I'm having my outdoor wedding at Split Rock Lighthouse at Pebble Beach. I will be renting 10-15 chairs and 30 people will be standing up as there are loose pebbles scattered along the beach and chair rentals are very pricey around $300-400 to rent for a couple of hours. Is it rude to have that many people stand up for my wedding ceremony? The actual ceremony will be about 10-15 minutes max.

Any ideas how to keep everyone neatly together standing up so the photographer can get a good shot of everyone? Would putting stakes into the ground to create a line work for a fall themed wedding? My sister suggested using tulle to connect them and I thought of adding bows to the tulle but can't seem to visualize it working or not? My colors are burgundy, orange, green, and gold. My flowers are maple leaves and different colored calla lily's. My other idea was scattering a lot of maple leaves on the ground but I'm afraid they would blow away because lake superior is literally at the shoreline of Pebble beach. My other idea was using tiki torches but I feel that might throw off my whole wedding theme and I really don't want that to happen. My wedding is approaching and any ideas are very much appreciated and sorry for the long post!!

Re: Outdoor Wedding At Split Rock Lighthouse..Help!

• I know this is an old thread... but do you have any information on who you went through to have a wedding at split rock lighthouse. I am looking to get married there but I am having trouble finding information online... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards