• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

And a poll

May siggy challenge
My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: And a poll

• I voted summer vacay, but it's not like my vote matters since I've never had a siggy.  lol.  I do like to PIP once in a while though.  :)
  • I voted home pictures just because I'm being self absorbed and we're painting and sprucing things up just a little, haha! Also, we seem to be talking a lot about them lately... aaaaand, we're creepers. Lol But, I'm really good with any of them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • Well that's one, one, one... I voted for the unicorn pictures!  The posts over the last couple days made me think of that!
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited April 2012
    I broke the tie! 

If we end up doing something "home" related, I'll only be posting a picture of my view.  Nothing about the inside of our apartment is photo-worthy!
  • Holly, do you guys rent or own an apartment?
  • i voted team unicorn! aka team colleen.
  • We rent.  It's technically the entire 2nd and 3rd floor of a house.  There's a one bedroom and studio downstairs that are empty.  My landlord's mom lived there but she passed away last month so they're keeping it empty right now because their daughter might move in in the fall.  My landlord's in-laws live in the studio for a month during the summer when they're visiting. 

We won't even start considering the home buying process until I know where I might be on a more permanent basis with an admin job.
  • Yep, that's understandable.  You want to have a place close to your job.  
  • Well that poll didn't help!
  • In Response to Re: And a poll:
    Well, I tired to take the poll, but it wouldn't let me! I vote for summer vacay.  Basically because we live in a rented apartment and I have no pride in anything I rent.    I guess that's a weird stance, but whatever.  
    Posted by JessieSullivan
    Nope, makes sense!  I hate almost everything about our apartment. 
  • I voted summer. We rent too and even though we've been in the same place for a few years and have some stuff up, it's still boring. White walls, plain bathrooms, etc...

We don't have any summer plans. We were supposed to go to Cabo, but I don't think that is going to happen. So, our summer plans/vacay will be wedding after wedding after wedding. Woo.
    Photobucket
  • Looks like summer vacation plans it is!!! :)
  • In Response to Re:And a poll:
    I voted summer. We rent too and even though we've been in the same place for a few years and have some stuff up, it's still boring. White walls, plain bathrooms, etc...We don't have any summer plans. We were supposed to go to Cabo, but I don't think that is going to happen. So, our summer plans/vacay will be wedding after wedding after wedding. Woo. Posted by akavanagh
    Ugh, we are never going to have any either. I was looking at Cabo! We should so go together!

Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: And a poll:
    Testing the new siggy!
    Posted by soprano71
    ooooh, pretty Kelly!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards