Ohio-Columbus

VS fashion show

Just finished watching the victoria secret fashion show. The diet starts now....LOL

Re: VS fashion show

• csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am convinced they are not human!
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • osuchica85osuchica85 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know! I decided I just need to take a picture of one of them and photoshop my face on it. Then put it on my refrigerator and pantry.....
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I totally did not watch it. I wanted to, but God was calling my name. :)
    In any case, those robot women make me feel sick. I secrectly want to eat a tub of ice cream when I watch it. I am not skinny by any means. On the contrary, I am shaped like a woman who can and will one day bear children. I love my body and cherish it.
    Okay, moral of the story. You are given certain things in life. :)
    God didn't give me the height or skinny genes. I am rather short and stumpy... But, hey, FI loves me. :)
    Alright, enough of my soap box. lol

I am gonna go look at the pictures now and get Boudoir lingerie ideas. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I thought it was absolutely stunning, the best show yet!

And GA, you do realize that Miranda Kerr just had a baby a few months ago, and Alessandra Ambrosio (among others in the line up, I'm sure) is also a mother.  Mothers come in all shapes and sizes, there's no need to be so negative toward these women.  Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_vs-fashion-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:84b77350-c0cc-4667-83e3-c61a74b8cab4Post:147360b5-a32b-4ff5-867c-ba1e9eb9ec7a">Re: VS fashion show</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought it was absolutely stunning, the best show yet! And GA, you do realize that Miranda Kerr just had a baby a few months ago, and Alessandra Ambrosio (among others in the line up, I'm sure) is also a mother.  Mothers come in all shapes and sizes, there's no need to be so negative toward these women.  Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
    Posted by 15Step[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>There is no negativity. They are all beautiful. Good for them for being mothers.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards