Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Last dance

Has anyone given thought to their last dance song?
Alison - Too stupid to upload a pic

Re: Last dance

• edited December 2011
    One More Time by Daft Punk - it was AWESOME!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_last-dance-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:1f5b64b4-5ef5-4e93-819f-3a3a9802f652Post:0cdfc3c7-c5ee-4525-ae65-2d30fac2cf55">Re: Last dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]One More Time by Daft Punk - it was AWESOME!!!!
    Posted by jblswedding[/QUOTE]

Totally awesome! My invite must have gotten lost in the mail.
  • miranda1211miranda1211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our's will be "Last Dance" by Frank Sinatra, which was also the song for our first-ever dance together :)
  • Hspecht1013Hspecht1013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had the Black eyed peas song "I've had the time of my life" remake as a last dance song and it was a blast that everyone got in on.
  • edited December 2011
    Ours will be Save the Last Dance for Me- Michael Buble
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was considering "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac. I used my favorite last dance song, "I've had the time of my life." from Dirty Dancing at my first wedding.
    Alison - Too stupid to upload a pic
  • Closing Time by Semisonic is the very last song of the night!
  • "The Final Countdown" by Europe
  • Let My Love Open The Door!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_last-dance-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:1f5b64b4-5ef5-4e93-819f-3a3a9802f652Post:6a5e3829-29bf-4204-9229-0541a94e2b26">Re: Last dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]Closing Time by Semisonic is the very last song of the night!
    Posted by quebebran[/QUOTE]

LOL That's an awesome one!
  • It is overwhelming isn't it? If you're like us and want a song that will be THE song you will love for the rest of your life, a song that everyone at your wedding willl remember for the rest of their life then listen to Last Love by Whitney Steele. Last Love is the most beautiful song ever! Not that it's important, but II met my gorgeous groom to be Marques online and he IS most definately the last love of my life!

And if you like the Gin Blossoms (we love the Gin Blossoms) see Whitney, who is so filled with heart and soul AND not to mention an incredible singer songwriter, Last Love video and tell me you can't see yourself walking down the aisle to that song! See Whitney's unofficial video of Last Love with Scotty Johnson of the Gin Blossoms here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16J1eCkySY

Marques found this Whitney Steele song for us and I love it...  If you need a wedding song, walk down the aisle song or first dance song, I'll share my wedding song with you!. We bought it on CD Baby and know every word by heart!

Congrats!!!
    Jaimi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards