Illinois-Chicago

Flower Girl Dresses

Where did you find your flower girl dresses?

I found the perfect dress online but with the dress was out of stock for my 4 flower girls.   So now I am back to the drawing board.   Looking for ivory satin flower girl dresses that are reasonably priced.

Re: Flower Girl Dresses

• eBeast15eBeast15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours off of e-bay.  There's a ton of options and very inexpensive.
  • edited December 2011
    David's. I told her mom she could shop anywhere & that's what she chose.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    As an aside, many department stores are currently well stocked with First Communion dresses.  Many are reasonably priced but I am not sure how successful you will be at finding ivory colored dresses from this point of view. 
  • MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP on department stores. Easter dresses are out in the stores now.

my friend found hers at Target for $20! it's not satin but has a tulle skirt--super cute.
  • edited December 2011
    I also got mine on E-Bay. They were $20. They were amazing! I was so happy with them. They didn't have a sash to match my BM's dresses, but I bought sashes at David's Bridal for $10 to match. Here are the dresses from the back. They were really simple, ivory dresses with pick-ups.
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • fireatlboifireatlboi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got all three of ours from Burlington Coat Factory. They were $29.99 each and they are beautiful. Good luck!Kiss
    Live, Love, and Laugh.............Out Loud!
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my flower girl dress at Lily's Bridal and Gifts - somewhere near Avondale, I think. It ended up being around $75 without a sash, since I ordered fabric for the sash to match the bridesmaids.

They have a pretty large selection, but only if you are willing to go into a slightly higher price range. Also, they order the dress from the catalog, so it takes a few weeks to come in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards