Florida-North Florida

Serenata Beach Club and chair covers

I am trying to decide if it is important enough to spend $500-600 on chair covers at our wedding next May. The chairs really are not attractive but at $5/cover offered by the venue it's hard to spend money on. I emailed some other vendors - the chairs look kind of weird shape. Their covers were custom made for it (a bride's mother had made them awhile back then gave them to Serenata to use for rentals).

I found pictures from one bride's wedding that doesn't have chair covers - http://blog.thomaslesterphotography.com/wedding/karen-jasons-st-augustine-beach-wedding/

I was picturing renting light blue table cloths and having the white chair covers and then renting the matching blue ties that go around the chairs (so really spending more than just $5/chair when you have to rent the tie too).

Thoughts?? It pains me to spend $1,000 on linen when I'm basically at budget already.

Re: Serenata Beach Club and chair covers

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The chairs aren't bad looking and they look comfortable.  I would save the money, no one remembers what the chairs look like.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I've been looking online too - it looks like linens can be half the price if done online... just have to hear back on the dimensions of their chairs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards