Kentucky-Louisville

Bachelor Party Downtown Louisville Help!

My fiance is planning his buddy's bachelor party for July 10th 2010, but his brother is only 20... I'm trying to help him come up with ideas of where they can go out and party and his brother can come along.  They're going to a Bats game, but they also want to do the club or bar scene later that night.  Are there any places downtown that have a 18+ crowd?  I know they're also wanting to go to a strip club. Any recommendations?  They're hoping to stay at a hotel downtown and walk everywhere. Does 4th street have any venues that a 20 year old can get in but everyone else can drink? (besides the comedy club).

Any suggestions will help!

Re: Bachelor Party Downtown Louisville Help!

• edited December 2011
    The only pace a 20 year old can get into at 4th street is a resturant.  4th street is one of the strictist places for underage people to go to. On saturday night since it's the BIG night to party they start to scan and check id like around 9 at the ends of the street so he may not even be able to get onto the street.  My fi said if he can get into the pub early enough and have dinner there they could possibly stay there. As for stripclubs I think most of the ones downtown are 21 but you can always call and check but Trixie's on Preston is 18+.  Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards