June 2013 Weddings

PSA: Brooch Bouquet

I've always been in love with the brooch bouquet, but could never afford it ($450-$1200 on etsy.  No way!)

Today I was window shopping and showing a friend what they were and found a girl who does 10 in. diameter bouquets for only $185 (which includes shipping)!  I was very excited and wanted to pass this on to any other girls like me who want one super bad, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/nicolasacicero?ref=seller_info

Also, I miss you girls!  Ever since school started up again, I'm so exhausted after teaching all day and then spending what little time I can with my family, I have no time to post with you girls anymore :(  I hope everyone's doing well.

June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: PSA: Brooch Bouquet

• This is a great price. My semiretired mother and I are DIYing mine...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_psa-brooch-bouquet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:87145226-b69c-4583-b34e-246f23c96e84Post:1b329c62-9932-45d6-ad91-28e7ef3f303b">Re:PSA: Brooch Bouquet</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is a great price. My semiretired mother and I are DIYing mine...
    Posted by lodonnell616[/QUOTE]

I was considering DIYing it, and I even bought a couple brooches to do so, but I just don't think mine will come out the same, or even if the brooches will look good together.  I'm not very good at crafty stuff :)

On top of that, even though I was getting the brooches at yard sales and thrift stores, I felt like I was going to spend that much money on the brooches and supplies to assemble them anyway.

Good luck making yours!  I hope you post pictures when it's complete so we can all see what a crafty goddess you are!
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
  • Wow!  I won't need this but I know so many brides to be, Im sure someone could use it
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
  • Nice price  I wanted to do this but decided to go with flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards