Moms and Maids

Mother of the bride version of The Knot Planner

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the planner so that my name doesn't appear as the bride? I set up the account and indicated that I was the MOB, but it still says Christine + ?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Mother of the bride version of The Knot Planner

• I'm a MOB - it will do that but you can just ignore it.  As one MOB to another please take a moment and completely change your screen name.  People can google your daughter's name and find out all kinds of interesting info that you wouldn't want.  Using full names on the net can be a dangerous thing.  Also - you wouldn't want to use an email address either.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_mother-of-the-bride-version-of-the-knot-planner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:94539488-b62b-435a-ab76-0cc67e0838e4Post:e8442fa5-4b0d-4db4-8af9-a1fb717f2be2">Re: Mother of the bride version of The Knot Planner</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a MOB - it will do that but you can just ignore it.  As one MOB to another please take a moment and completely change your screen name.  People can google your daughter's name and find out all kinds of interesting info that you wouldn't want.  Using full names on the net can be a dangerous thing.  Also - you wouldn't want to use an email address either.
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]

What she said!!!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards