Nebraska

Where to get tuxes from

Does anyone have any reccomendations for us to get tuxes? We had a bad experience at Tip top tux and haven't been that impressed with Savy! Help!!!

Re: Where to get tuxes from

• StephB22StephB22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know how their service is but I think you can get them at mens wearhouse?  You could google Tux shops in Omaha to find some more. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours at Gentlemen's Choice and have been happy so far. Wedding is this weekend so we will see how the tuxes look.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • tombraider21tombraider21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend who got married this summer went to Exclusive Formal Wear.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't go to Bridal Details and Tuxedo Guy, you may not get your stuff.  We are having trouble getting dresses from them and keep getting a run around.  Wedding is in a week and we had to threaten to bring a lawyer and the media to get one of two dresses left to get.  We are still waiting on the other!  The people who own it are married, but "supposedly" going through a divorce (per the owner) and things have been sketchy there, so I don't think I would trust them for tuxes either!
  • spetersen41spetersen41 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what was your bad experience with tip top??? we are thinking of going with them. savvi hasnt been great for us either. don't know what to do!
  • jussyleejussylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Bel Air (114th and Dodge). They are a small business with lots of experience. They did an excellent great job fitting my big/tall and size 17 shoe groom as well as two teenage ushers. I felt a little rushed when choosing styles, but didn't feel I was treated impolitely. They are extremely knowledgeable and good at what they do!
  • edited December 2011

My friend used Bel Air and they were awesome as well

• edited December 2011

The Men's Wearhouse staff is very friendly and helpful.   They are also reasonably priced.  My fiance used them for a friends wedding and had a great experience.  We will also be using them.

• breeankers11breeankers11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We have decided to use tip top tux and at first was not too impressed (the guy we were working with recorded everything wrong) but they fired him and have since been fantastic! I also know that the tux shop was offering 40% off if you book by dec 31st. from knot users via an email and maybe they would still honor this!  (We were able to get comparable discounts at tip top but being that the coupon is expired that is not likely anymore.)
    Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards