Virginia-Richmond
Options

Where to dress shop in Richmond (or Stafford)?

Hi everyone!

've only been living in Virginia a short time, but I'm planning an Ohio wedding so I'm typically on that board. Anyways, I am planning on going dress shopping here in VA soon and was wondering where everyone would suggest to look. I live in the Hampton Roads area, but I'm looking for a dress store that would be in the Richmond area or possibly Stafford Virginia (I'm planning on meeting a friend that lives in Stafford so I'm going to drive up there for a day)? I've googled some places - found some in Richmond and one in Fredericksburg. I'd really like to check out a store that sells Maggie Sottero dresses (I've heard such good things about those dresses)... and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks! I also posted this on the general VA board because I didn't know where Stafford would belong :)

Re: Where to dress shop in Richmond (or Stafford)?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are no shops in Richmond that sell MS- you're best bet would be "I Thee Wed Bridals" in Fredricksburg. I had to go to Charlottesville for my Maggie! Other non-Maggie shops in Richmond I would recommend would be Bridal Elegance in Short Pump (Mary and Trinh are AMAZING) or Tiffany's Bridal on Parham Road. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much! I will definitely check those places out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards