Outdoor Weddings

Tent Wedding in New Jersey??

Hello,

I am not a fan of the traditional banquet hall or hotel weddings. I love the tent wedding idea because it's a blank canvas that I can add all my own personal touches. I've been looking all over for outdoor wedding venues that I can set a tent up, maybe rent out a house with a nice size yard. I found a few parks and gardens but none that I can go pass 8:30pm. Do anyone know of any place(s) in New Jersey please HELP!!!!

Thanks

Re: Tent Wedding in New Jersey??

• Try your local New Jersey board.  
    DSC_9275
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_tent-wedding-in-new-jersey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:9f18c16b-91b2-455d-8b15-ca1175eb9dcbPost:ed83c2eb-5b43-441e-b4bb-c63c0655c7ef">Tent Wedding in New Jersey??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am not a fan of the traditional banquet hall or hotel weddings. I love the tent wedding idea because it's a blank canvas that I can add all my own personal touches. I've been looking all over for outdoor wedding venues that I can set a tent up, maybe rent out a house with a nice size yard. I found a few parks and gardens but none that I can go pass 8:30pm. Do anyone know of any place(s) in New Jersey please HELP!!!! Thanks
    Posted by kavaniaskorner[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm getting married at Millrace Inn in Hope NJ. They have a beautiful venue, and the tent is already set-up so you don't have to worry about renting it. </div><div>
    </div>
  • Thanks Avion22!
    svetlanka7
    what are the rates for Millrace?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_tent-wedding-in-new-jersey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:9f18c16b-91b2-455d-8b15-ca1175eb9dcbPost:ad32fb1e-911b-4576-95e0-3fc4dba80ec8">Re: Tent Wedding in New Jersey??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Avion22! svetlanka7 what are the rates for Millrace?
    Posted by kavaniaskorner[/QUOTE]
    They break it down based on season and day of the week, ranging from $70 in winter (they have a beatiful tavern) to $145 in summer. We were able to get the price down to $75pp by cutting out beef from the menu, bringing our own alcohol and getting married on a Friday. Hope this helps!<div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • I'm getting married at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge in Millstone Township, NJ.  They have an indoor ballroom and a tent, so you can have cocktail hour in one space and the reception in the other.  The tent is gorgeous and is a great open canvas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards