Michigan-Detroit

TMI Tuesday

Do you and FI have sex most often in the morning, noon or night time?

Who usually initiates it and when?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    Night time for sure.  We do not have a single day off together.  If we do it is because one of us shifted around our schedule for a specific event.  That makes it impossible for day time. Morning is nice, we did that yesterday actually :)  FI is a bigger fan of that than I am though. 

I always initiate but I am the more assertive of the two of us in every aspect of life.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Evening. Sometimes during the day on the weekends. That's actually my preference, but it rarely works just because of having to do actual things.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Night/evening. Our schedules don't match up what-so-ever anymore, so mornings are pretty much not possible, which sucks because morning sex is our favorite!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • edited December 2011
    We have sex when we can. He works a lot of hours and we have 3 kids. Not too easy to have sex when we're both exhausted lol. He tends to initialize more than I do, but it's starting to become more equal.

I'd say its 60% morning sex 40% night. Morning sex is amazing!
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually we'll have sex at night honestly because it just works out better with our schedules.  He's not a morning person so we rarely have morning sex, though when we do it usually is followed by us showering together.  I would say he tends to initiate more than I do lately.
  • Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Evening.   I'd say I initiate it about 60% of the time.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tmi-tuesday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:769e9925-f1d2-4c70-ba70-418dd75cca5ePost:a0e6ebfe-3be5-4867-8cd2-bb292c1d0432">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evening. Sometimes during the day on the weekends. That's actually my preference, <strong>but it rarely works just because of having to do actual things.</strong>
    Posted by Meegles4[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me laugh, haha</div>
  • edited December 2011

Mostly night. If we get a day off together (which is rare), late morning or afternoon sex is great and usually followed up with a nap. I am NOT a morning person so he doesn't even bother anymore LOL. I would say he initiates more often, probably 60/40 in favor of him.

• edited December 2011
    We work opposite schedules so on the weekends we tend to have sex in the morning or afternoon. However, during the week when we both aren't working we have sex at night.

I would say the initiating varies. Sometimes it is me and sometimes it is him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually its at night. We hardly see each other during the weekend, so its usually on weekend nights. Sometimes its the afternoon. I would say I initiate it more. Its always kind of been like that.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards