Delaware

Baby JLJC news!

I'm having a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

Her name is Avery Marie.

and I still haven't mailed my thank yous... lol.  (they are complete though!)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby JLJC news!

• dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!!!  Now you can start thinking about decorating a room and buying clothes!  Little girl clothes are so much more fun than boys.

• edited December 2011
    Yay! If you need anything, (clothes, stuff) let me know. I have a ton of stuff left over from my daughter.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

Congrats!!!  A Baby girl!  Butt Ruffles!!  (I have a small obsession with anything on the butt- appliques, butt ruffles, etc).

Good luck!

Paprika- were you able to get together anything for my cousin?  Just checking!  Thanks!
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats on the baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have you felt any movements yet?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!! Love the name- excellent middle name choice (same as mine)   :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha. Thank you everyone!! I am just so thrilled!! I thought it was a boy the whole time and I wanted a boy... but now that she's a girl, I am just sooo excited!!

MBR- I too am a fan of butt ruffles! hahaha

Paprika - thank you!! I will def let you know if I need anything!!

Mattsbride - I do feel her. It just started last week. I kept trying and trying for weeks!! hahah. I would push on my stomach and all i would manage is gas bubbles! hahahaha. but once I felt it I knew right away! It's the most amazing feeling!

EiDuffy - we originally had the same wedding date... and we have the same middle name (Marie is mine too) haha. We are so in sync. lol
    edited December 2011
    What is your actual due date again?

• JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's supposed to be June 11th. When I went for my US she said by the growth rate I am projected around June 7th... ? It's soooooooooo far away!!! It's driving me crazy! Now that all the wedding stuff is over all I can think about is her! Hopefully the next few months fly!! I think i'll keep busy doing the nursery or something... I'm pretty sure i'm driving DH crazy!!! hahahaha.
    edited December 2011
    It does seem far away still but it'll be here before you know it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards