Catholic Weddings

Happy Thursday!

How is everyone doing?  What's on everyone's minds?

This has been my first week without FI.  He's actually coming home tomorrow because we have our first pre-cana meeting on Saturday.  I've been missing him like crazy, so I'm super excited to see him!  I'm also super nervous/anxious for our meeting with the priest on Saturday.  Not nervous for anything in particular, but I just tend to get nervous about these things in general.  Like, I pretty much have a panic attack every time I have to go to confession lol.

This week has been really stressful with work, and my condo is a mess!  I'm looking forward to getting some cleaning done tonight, and relaxing and not thinking about work this weekend!!!

Re: Happy Thursday!

• edited December 2011
    This week is flying by. I can't wait for the weekend. H is turning 30 on Sunday, so I still have to figure out something for him. We are so short on money it isn't even funny. But I suppose I will figure out something even though he doesn't want me to get him anything.

Recently I have been really stressed. H is really stressed about the job situation and I am trying my best to support him and carry on through my day. Something just has to give soon.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry about the job situation :/  That's definitely stressful!

I'm jealous your week has flown by!  Mine has been dragging!!!

• chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies!  I have an action packed weekend ahead. FI is headed up north with his dad and I have my scuba diving certification class, so I'll be pruny by Sunday night.
    I'm stressed about plenty.  My classrooms have to be ready by tomorrow afternoon and I still have a lot of work to do.  FI is pissy at me because someone brought in dilly bars and I let myself have one (we're on a diet together).  I'm pissy at FI because he wants to add an $80 a month cable package on to his cable just so he can watch ALL the football games this season (general cable is not enough because he will miss most Monday Night Football nights and Thrusdays... sound the alarm, how will he ever live?!)
    I am so ready to get into a regular groove/schedule of life.  Soon I hope!  I miss working out!!!
  • AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
      I  saw my FI last weekend, it was great because I had not seen him in a month and a half…but I have been kinda depressed since then. =( It is so hard to be happy about walking away about the one you love. It has been an extremely hard week because FI just started working nights. (3p-12a+) and I have been working early mornings at my job and going to school in the evenings (7a-7p). When I get home all I want to do I sleep, so when he calls me at 12a my time I am already asleep—communication hasn’t been going so well this week. 

I am so evil, but secretly for the past few days I have been hoping that Irene would shift paths and hit northern Florida where my FI is stationed. Mostly because if they are in the direct path the Navy makes everyone go to their evacuation plan, which for him is my house. But now that it is getting closer I don’t want it to switch paths because then no one would be prepared for it and that wouldn’t be good.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Wow Amanda, that's so tough :(  I can't imagine how hard that would be.  And here I am, feeling sorry for myself that I only get to see FI every weekend or so. 

Chelsea-- Now I want a dilly bar, but I don't even know what it is.  In my imagination, it's got lots of chocolate.  I'm on a diet, but I'm not doing well.  We need to support each other! 

• edited December 2011
    Shoot...now I want a Dilly Bar, too. (Resa, Dairy Queen ice cream dipped in cocolate on a stick a la an Eskimo PIe)

I'm ready for Friday. The week has dragged and I have had a mini-bug all week. You know, the kind that doesn't ever turn into anything, but keeps you tired and feeling "off?"

Missy, I hope something gives soon. *hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone!

Work is crazy, but I love it so far.  I thankfully understand all the science, but all of the databases and code names for things......  Sheesh.  Headache and a half.

I'm starting my first cycle off BCP in 8 years.  I'm skurred that it's gonna be terrible, but I don't want to be on the pill anymore.  So a-charting I will go!  I just pray that I don't feel awful these next couple months.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • edited December 2011
    Docta - the first 6 months were not too fun - cycles were all over the place and sometimes were severe. I had been on BCP since I was 14 because it was the only thing that helped prevent these crazy large cysts I was getting. However, I LOVE being off BCP now! I feel awesome, everything is regular, I lost 15lbs without even trying, and fingers-crossed, no crazy cysts yet. I hope it's an easy process for you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck docta!  When I went of ABC, I actually was fine for the first 6 months, then I went back to the irregular cycles, intense cramps, etc.  So I guess I am opposite of RC lol. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards