Iowa-Quad Cities

photographer?

Any of you ladies out there love (or hate) your photographers?  I'd like to have the rights to the photos -- I wanted someone like Artistic Photography but they are already booked for my date.  Any suggestions would be great!

Re: photographer?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going with William Baumgardner in Muscatine. I was looking for more of a candid, photojournalistic photographer and  thought his pictures on the website looked great. We talked with him and told him that what was important to us was the rights on a CD, an engagement session and 8 hours on the day of. We haven't gotten our e-pics taken yet so we are excited to see how they come out.
  • katelynsandonkatelynsandon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest Melanie Bishop with Best Days Photography. She used to be tied with MI Studios. She is excellent and very artistic as I also seriously looked at Artistic Photography. She took all of the photos on MI Studio's website, her e-mail is melanie at bestdaysphoto dot com.
    The future Mrs. Darling
  • samik41samik41 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having Nicole Koester from Elizabeth IL.  Take a look at her website...she also has artistic photos.  We have not had our wedding yet but she responds really quickly through email and we are happy so far!  Heres a link to her site
    http://www.nkoesterphotography.com
    image 350 Invited so far! image 225 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out
  • madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Id also go with Nicole Koester. She is in Dubuque and travels to many locations!
  • edited December 2011
    Melanie Bishop with Best Days Photography.  She just did our wedding on May 1 and her work is amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot to add that I have my sneak peek of pics from our wedding day on my planning bio if you want to take a look.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having David Sinton and his wife Sharon do our photos.  They have a beautiful photojournalistic style, and you get rights to the pics:  www.davidsinton.com.
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're using Todd from Creative Wedding Package...he did F-SIL's weddnig last summer, = AMAZING!
  • mvh2010mvh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Ranae from photoFrog located in the Village of East Davenport.  You can buy the rights to the pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards