Texas-San Antonio

Chocolate Fountain

I am interested in getting a chocolate fountain.  Anyone renting one? Who are you using? What companies are out there? I've come across Fun and Fancy Chocolate Fountains & Sweet Impressions and will be contacting them to start.  Thanks!

Re: Chocolate Fountain

• edited December 2011
    Decided won't be doing this.
  • edited December 2011
    I am renting a chocolate fountain from SA Party Planning. I found them at a Bridal Expo. They are doing a special that is $350 for 25 lbs of chocolate, 6 dipping items, and a uniformed attendant to keep stuff clean. You should check them out, Patty Lujan Gonzalez is who I worked with and she is very sweet!

http://www.sapartyplanning.com/contactus.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got married about 1.5 year ago and I used SA Party Rentals with Pattye Lujan-Gonzalez and it was the biggest nightmare ever!!!  I highly suggest to stay away from her.  She appears to be sweet at first and then will screw up the entire day.  I went with her because she had good prices and a good selection of things to choose from.  5 days before my wedding I found out that the color of linens I was using for my wedding she did not have and she was going to bring the WRONG color.  I am so glad that my mom MADE her give her a sample a week before because if not I would have showed up with a pinkish purple linen instead of the eggplant color of my wedding.  PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PATTYE LUJAN-GONZALEZ.  I DON'T WANT HER TO RUIN A DAY THAT YOU DREAM ABOUT, PLAN, AND SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON!!!

The sad thing is that I was not a difficult bride and the week before the wedding as I was picking up the pieces of her disaster, I heard one story after another of countless weddings she destroyed.  Please, Please be careful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards