Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

What are some unique songs to walk down the isle to?

I'm kind of wanting to go with something untraditionale and we like country, classic rock and alternative. Any ideas to help?
Kayla Barber Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: What are some unique songs to walk down the isle to?

• edited December 2011
    Beatles have tons of songs that are great, and most of their early stuff is short so that helps with the editing process.
    09/12- Dx PCOS; currently taking Metformin 1500mg.
    10/12-Married my best friend
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • RECNMBRECNMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about the same thing. I'm currently inbetween Beatle's "When I'm 64" and Queen's "Your my Best Friend". I'm interested in hearing folk's other ideas!

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Here are some unusual instrumentals:

(these are click-able)
    I Love NYE - Badly Drawn Boy
    The Fairy Fountain theme from Legend of Zelda (orchestra)
    Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness - The Smashing Pumpkins (the best cover I could find, the orig. seems to not exist on YouTube)
  • edited December 2011
    i was going to use Train's "marry me" song, its slow and great

my friend just got marrued and she used the beatles in the ceremony and it was great
  • It is overwhelming isn't it? If you're like us and want a song that will be THE song you will love for the rest of your life, a song that everyone at your wedding willl remember for the rest of their life then listen to Last Love by Whitney Steele. Last Love is the most beautiful song ever! Not that it's important, but II met my gorgeous groom to be Marques online and he IS most definately the last love of my life!

And if you like the Gin Blossoms (we love the Gin Blossoms) see Whitney, who is so filled with heart and soul AND not to mention an incredible singer songwriter, Last Love video and tell me you can't see yourself walking down the aisle to that song! See Whitney's unofficial video of Last Love with Scotty Johnson of the Gin Blossoms here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y16J1eCkySY

Marques found this Whitney Steele song for us and I love it...  If you need a wedding song, walk down the aisle song or first dance song, I'll share my wedding song with you!. We bought it on CD Baby and know every word by heart!

Congrats!!!
    Jaimi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards