Missouri-St Louis

Limo Service

I am looking for a limo service for May 14 that does NOT have an hourly minimum--I want to shuttle my bridesmaids and I from the beauty salon to the ceremony location.  Any recommendations? 

Re: Limo Service

• corbittmcorbittm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want the same thing! I will keep checking to see if anyone responds! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I have called almost every limo company in the St. Louis metro area and all of them have required a 4 hour minimum because it is wedding season. I have a Saturday June wedding and they all pretty much laughed when I asked if it is possible to only have a 2 hour rental.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Tropiano (http://www.tropianotransportation.com/st_louis/) because I just wanted a limo to take the wedding party and my husband and I from the church to the reception. They do not have an hourly minumim. They are the only ones I found. The limo was nice and tip is included in the price.
    Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick.
  • amouldonamouldon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice! We ended up booking Tropiano-they were super nice and reasonable!!  They have an hourly minimum but they also have a "One Way" option for this exact thing, which is what we ended up booking.  Hopefully the service that day will be great too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards