New York-Hudson Valley

Glen Island Harbour Club......Tell me everything!

Hi all,

I'm interested in the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle as a wedding venue. I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible about the venue first. It's a beautiful space, and location. BUT, what about the food???? I come from a very big traditional Italian family. Food is the main event and I absolutely need to make sure it's good quality. Has anyone attended a wedding there recently? What can anyone tell me?

Thank you!!!

Re: Glen Island Harbour Club......Tell me everything!

• I am getting married at Glen Island on January 20th.  And I, too, come from a big Italian family.  I can tell you from the tasting the portions are huge.  Huge for an Italian New York family.  If the food could pass muster with my sicilian mother, you wikll be in good shape. 

I will report back after the day of, as well!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_glen-island-harbour-clubtell-me-everything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:50ebaec7-f25f-41bc-88d2-8716a403f825Post:c182008b-9cfa-4982-8da7-51456fb907be">Glen Island Harbour Club......Tell me everything!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all, I'm interested in the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle as a wedding venue. I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible about the venue first. It's a beautiful space, and location. BUT, what about the food???? I come from a very big traditional Italian family. Food is the main event and I absolutely need to make sure it's good quality. Has anyone attended a wedding there recently? What can anyone tell me? Thank you!!!
    Posted by laney475[/QUOTE]
  • Thanks for your feedback. Lots of luck on the big day!!
  • I have been to 2 weddings there and my wedding will be there this summer. The food is very good and there is TONS of it. She will definitely not be let down
  • I was just at a wedding there in July - the food was great & there was a ton of it!

September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My SIL had their wedding their and everyone is still raving about it and it was 5 years ago!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards