Kentucky-Louisville

Excelsior Video Review

Someone asked a few weeks ago about Mike Kasbaum from Excelsior Video. At the time I had only reserved him and hadn't experienced his work b/c my wedding date hadn't come.  I am going to post my review below and I hope you all will use him for your video needs. The review starts before I received the final product and the update was after I received the final product.

Mike Kasbaum/Excelsior Video
A +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mike was on time for the event and was never in the way. He stayed the entire night (we paid for an additional hour) so I know I caught a lot of things on video. He even had us driving away which was great! He also has our video done and is just adding some small touches. He was really affordable.  He recorded our event with HD quality camera and we are getting a Blu-Ray DVD so that we can enjoy our memories in Hi-Def. :o) We also purchased the package with 2 cameras to get amazing shots at all times.  It was well worth it.  UPDATE: The product was ready in exactly 2 weeks. It is absolutely awesome! He was able to capture things that I didn't even know he was recording. He did an amazing job...I can't say enough about Mike.  His editing was really great..you get excellent product for what you pay.

Re: Excelsior Video Review

• annamhisleannamhisle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review! :) How much was it to have him?
  • halfpin21halfpin21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's best to call him for pricing.  I had the package with 2 cameras, one stationary and one mobile.  He definitely was within my budget and under $1000 give or take the extras I did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards