Hawaii
Options

DIY Venues

Hi ladies!  My DF and I are just starting our planning and are considering a destination wedding.  I'm curious if anyone knows of affordable venues that would allow for significant DIY.  Pre-packaged details in a hotel ballroom really don't appeal to me.

We're considering dates during the summer of 2014, as we are teachers.  We'd be flying in from Dallas with probably no more than 30 guests.

TIA!

Re: DIY Venues

• Options
    What island?
  • Options
    We were seriously considering this place for awhile... we were going to use it as a combination vacation rental house / do the wedding here as well. The gal I was emailing with is AMAZING. SO helpful, positive, and prompt! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying on a wedding dress, I asked my 3 year old niece what she thought. She responded "where are your glass slippers?"
  • Options
    I had my wedding at plantation gardens on Kauai.  I LOVED working with the team there.  I did a lot of the design elements myself, but they helped me tremendously (especially by receiving packages that I shipped over early).  I'd suggest them very much.

Also, here are some cute tropical invites that I found recently if you're interested in doing DIY.

Good luck!  Let me know if you have any Kauai questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards