California-Central

Pismo Beach Venues

I need some help on reviews of certain venues in Pismo Beach.  I love the Dolphin Bay Resort and the Cliffs Resort but they seemed a tad pricey, but then I ran into the newly remodeled Ventana Grill and their banquet room.  It was BEAUTIFUL! however I was SEVERELY discouraged but the unprofessional wedding coordinator (which apparently she wasn't, she was just filling in for the wedding coordinator).  I've read some reviews and they seem just awful, but the venue is so gorgeous.  Has anyone had a reception and ceremony there recently?? Does anyone have any reviews for the Cliffs or Dolphin Bay??

Re: Pismo Beach Venues

• edited December 2011
    I didn't have mine there but I had some friends that had their's at Ventana and they loved it. This was back in... April I believe.
  • mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got married at The Cliffs and she loved it. She said it was a bit more but it was worth it. They took care of everything for her.
    Anniversary
  • JMarieLovelyJMarieLovely member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    seacrest pismo is a lovely place. i was planning my wedding there but decided closer to home would be better for me. they also are very helpful and cheaper IMO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards