October 2013 Weddings
Options

Centerpieces

Has anyone figured out what they are doing for their centerpieces?  I am staying away from flowers and I am doing 2 or 3 small white lanterns on each table.  I am thinking about throwing some leaves, acorns and carving a pumpkin with the table number on it as well.  I am waiting for the last of the lanterns to come in and I want to make up a mock centerpiece when I get them to make sure they all go together.  I'm a little worried that it won't come together the way I want it to.  What is everyone else doing for their centerpieces?
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
image 125 Are ready to party
image 23 Are no fun!
image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet

Re: Centerpieces

• Options
    We are doing stuff with silver and gray.  The library where we are having our reception provides white table cloths, so we are renting charcoal gray table runners and then the centerpieces will be silver candlestick holders in various sizes and styles with white candles.  We are mixing it up with pillars, candlebras, and votives, but everything in silver.
  • Options
    I will probably doing something small/low with flowers, and I know that I want votives and tea light candles but I haven't really thought it through that much yet.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    We are having carving pumpkins for our center pieces. Since we have been running with a dragon and wizard theme, my fiancé and I met playing a fantasy video game, I am thinking of incorporating that into the center pieces somehow but I am not certain how yet
  • Options
    No flowers for us. Candles, vases, possibly mirrors. I'm not sure exactly how I'll arrange them yet, but, I'm going to do a couple of trials. Possibly making a mirror box for one of the vases to sit on, but not quite sure yet. We're getting ivory table cloths & organza teal runners.
  • Options
    We are doing 3 vases with floating candles and I think willow branches in it. 
    Something along the lines of this
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't really planned anything because we don't even know how many tables we're gonna have. I do know that they won't be flowers because one of my close coworkers is allergic to flowers to the point that we occasionally have to start an IV on her to give her steroids and Benadryl...

• Options
    We are stearing clear of flowers too. We are doing something similar to the picture on the left with a different style lantern and then a small pumpkin instead of the grapevine ball. We are also hanging the table number on the mason jar with a wooden cutout of a leaf. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are doing half and half.  On one table will be a square vase filled with white and purple flowers (hydragneas, rosed and lisianthus) surrounded by votives.  On the other half we will have three different size candle vases.  Surrounding those will be the votives and mini square vases of the ones that are on the other tables. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Our reception venue takes care of the centerpieces for us.  They're doing small vases of white roses with navy ribbon.  I can't wait to see the sample!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards