Florida-South Florida

Invitations

Can anyone give me suggestions as to where I can go to get invitations done at a good price? Everything seems so expensive to me! I have been thinking about DIYing them, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to put in all the work. Plus I'd like some kind of floral design on them and have no idea at all how to do that myself. TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Invitations

• edited December 2011
    i got my save-the-dates (and i'm getting my invitations) from www.minted.com. they were great with my save-the-dates and the quality was amazing.
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    DeeMBee Designs (Look her up on Facebook).  She's SUPER sweet and super reasonable!!! Definitely worth checking out!! Me and another knottie have both used her!  I just got my sample invitation, reply card & the other stuff she's doing for me, and I couldn't be happier!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone knows I am a Cathy Spee fan
    www.cathyspee.com
    she is reasonable in the sense that she will work for your budget for what you need
    she is the sweetest person I have ver had to deal with, this is her passion
    HTH!
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Kathy at Its My Party. She is located in Boca Raton and helped me out so much. I was completely lost and she helped me and we made almost custom wedding invitations that I am in love with and very affordable.

I highly reccomend her.

Her phone number is 561-447-6953

Good Luck

Anniversary
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I also used DeeMBee Designs...she did my shower invites, rehearsal dinner, programs, menus, placecards, wedding invites....actually..she did anything that had to do with paper!!  haha

she is very affordable..
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I used weddingpaperdivas.com you can look for coupons in bridal magazines. i got a coupon for $40 off my order and they let you combine coupons which i found one for free shipping. in the end i spent $200 for my invites and enclosure cards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the process of ordering my invites from theamericanwedding.com. So far, so good. The sample cards I order came in 3 days and were amazing!

I selected the extra $20 proofing option and the team was been wonderful in helping me customize my order, including fixing some of the wording alignment (some text is right aligned and some centered) that I was unable to do online. I used a coupon and got 125 invites with response cards & reception cards & addresses printed for only $250! 

I looked at several other local South Miami/Coral Gables invite shops and prices were consistently $4, plus per invite! If you want that personal touch, try Card Cottage on Bird Road just east of 67th Ave...they seemed very reasonable and budget friendly. 

HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also check out an old knottie... Blue line Designs (on etsy). She's really creative and super affordable!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I second Blue Line Designs!!
  • Dana JRDana JR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is but I got mine for $3 each from an Etsy seller. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards