Oklahoma

Alterations at Davids Bridal or Private Seamstress? Tulsa

Hi girls,

I got a great deal on a discontinued sample at David's Bridal and I need a lot of alterations - hemming, shortening the waist, bustle and taking in.  I've heard horror stories about Davids mainly about the crazy expense- which I could deal with since there is the added comfort that they will have to get me a new dress if they mess it up.  However my biggest beef is they want me to come in January for a wedding in April.  With a strappless dress with a zippered back that makes me so nervous because my weight flucuates. However, I've researched private tailors and I can't find much out.  I was considering Jo Anns because she had one good review...but it was back in 2005.  So I'm not sure which to go with. Any suggestions or stories from our local Davids? 

Re: Alterations at Davids Bridal or Private Seamstress? Tulsa

• edited December 2011
    I took my David's Bridal Dress to Snow White Tailors  at 7110 S Mingo Rd # 104. She's very nice and can work fairly quick. I took my dress there last weekend and she said that I will be able to go in for my final fitting the first weekend in December.
  • MaireClevlandMaireClevland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your reply!  Do you mind telling me how it went?  Would you recommend them?  Did you get a quote from Davids and have a comparison?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards