Students

Semester starts tomorrow

My semester resumes tomorrow, so no more being home when my fiance gets home in the evening.  I get out of class at either 720 or 10pm, depending on the day, and will have at least two mornings a week in a classroom for fieldwork hours.  I'm excited to be back in school, but am not sure just how I'm going to get everything done.  Planning is going to have to take a back seat to classwork, but planning still needs to be done.  Oh well, I guess that's what the weekend is for?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: Semester starts tomorrow

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_semester-starts-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:1d64c424-0a31-49e6-bf93-ac84dcb42a54Post:9834edee-86e0-43bb-a44c-dc2e68a776b0">Semester starts tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]My semester resumes tomorrow, so no more being home when my fiance gets home in the evening.  I get out of class at either 720 or 10pm, depending on the day, and will have at least two mornings a week in a classroom for fieldwork hours.  I'm excited to be back in school, but am not sure just how I'm going to get everything done.  Planning is going to have to take a back seat to classwork, but planning still needs to be done.  Oh well, I guess that's what the weekend is for?
    Posted by Starqueg[/QUOTE]

Have fun with the new semester. :) This is my last semester so planning is definitely on my back burner for now but it'll work out for us both.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Happy new semester!
  • Good luck tomorrow! Mine starts tomorrow as well .... it's my first day of student teaching!! I'm so excited to get started! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• What age are you teaching?  I'm in a 0-8 program, so most of my hours are spent in a pre-k classroom.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I feel your pain but remember that you can do it!!

Hope you have a great first day!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm in a secondary ed master's program, and I'm teaching 7th grade. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards