Ohio-Columbus

Weekly checks!

What are you working on and what did you accomplish?

I got the Save The Date's done, addressed, and they were put in the mail a little early, but oh well.
I ordered the table linens and decided on an accent color. :)

Re: Weekly checks!

• edited December 2011
    Not a thing....but I did have my bridal shower.  It's getting super close now.  i promised myself I'd bust out some projects this week, so hopefully I can have some lovely updates like you :)
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

NWR we decided on the layout for our new bathroom and picked out tile for the floor and shower.

WR I asked my fourth and final bridesmaid! FI may ask one or two more people and then we'll have our wedding party!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • osuchica85osuchica85 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my final midterm....hopefully of my life. I have a comprehensive exam over all my masters classes Oct 10th....so I need to fucus on that but I am going to take a few hours away from studying. So I am going to email some people regarding trying to set up engagement sessions photos, and appointments with a few people I had been considering for florists and djs. Then I am going to put up Halloween decorations. Yay, love Halloween.
  • edited December 2011
    Meeting with Andriy from Azar Photography tonight to sign a contract with him for engagement and wedding photos. Super excited and relieved to be able to check photography off my list.

Over the weekend I found the lady that is going to make cupcakes and small cake for our wedding. We're going to be using KupKakes by Katie (linky). We got to try a couple flavors over the weekend and we'll have a taste testing with her soon to try t6-8 more flavors. We'll end up picking 4 flavors. Deliscious!
  • casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am jealous of all of you that still have 10 months left on your countdowns! I feel like I was at 10 months yesterday and today I'm at 3 months. So much to do!!

We finalized our menu this week (for the most part.) That's about it so far. The next big thing we need to do is go look at tuxes. Any recomendations on places??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh i still have over a year on my countdown! This week we went to see the swim and racquet club, for the second time, got quotes from 2 caterers and now have to decided between, a BBQ style wedding or a grill style wedding. We are working on the 26 fabric pomanders (the first time we have worked on the them in 4 weeks) and we are trying to decide about a church wedding or a ceremony at our reception venue. lots of decisions are being made this week
  • Combs132Combs132 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This week I finished making our favors - homemade Buckeyes!!! I'm getting married on Saturday and still have a few final things but all my major "to do's" are DONE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Combs! Only a few days to go...so exciting!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards