Maryland

Paper Lantern Light

I am looking for professional event design company who can decorate the paper lantern balls in our BIG tent. Please refer this to a company.

Thanks

Re: Paper Lantern Light

• meesenplacemeesenplace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may not need a professional service -- and you'll save some $$.  Last year at a friend's wedding she wanted loghted paper lanterns and we found this solution: http://www.weddingbee.com/2008/06/17/lighting-lanterns-with-led-throwies/.

For more info Google Throwies and you'll find lots of info.  You can get all kinds of color and the effect is really cool when you have a room full of them together.

By the way -- they say that they last 100 hours but there were a few that were actually still glowing a month later.

good luck,

Meese
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine from The Paper Lantern Store online. they burn on batteries for 8 hours and we are hanging them the day before and the caterer is going to turn them on before they start set up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would LOVE to buy these paper latern balls. How do you install it in the HIGH ceiling tent? (Stone Manor Country Club)
  • edited December 2011
    We are using a large ladder that is at the site. Check with your site they may have the ladder available.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards