Ohio-Toledo
Options

Photographer woes

We went with New Image photography, had a decent talk when we signed our contract, had a decent (free) engagement shoot, and now they won't answer their phones.  I want my engagement photos and I'm freaking out that they won't be professional during my wedding day.  Has anyone else worked with them?  Am I just going bridezilla?

Re: Photographer woes

• Options
    That's not right. I'm a photographer in Toledo, OH I've never heard of them, but by looking at their site they look very professional. Something about the site does look funny, when I see local photographers with images from around the country I find it hard to believe. I would contact the BBB. Just a suggestion if they don't answer. Is people like this that hurt our reputation as photographers.
    Brittani Gonzalez is an international photographer based in Toledo,OH. Her love for the camera began at a young age when she first held one in High School. Her photographic background includes experience in Weddings, Boudoirs, Seniors Portraits. Her wedding styles consist of classic, modern, luxe, bohemian, and vintage. Her passion and love for fashion, natural light, composition, and traveling the world continue to be the thread that inspires all of her work.
  • Options
    I didn't use them, but I also have only heard good things about them.  I'd be very concerned too.  Have you went to their place of business and knocked on the door?  How long has it been?  

Keep us posted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    Also.... how long has it been?  Have you put any money down yet?  If not, at least be thankful for that.  You still have the opportunity to go elsewere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Photographer woes:[QUOTE]I didn't use them, but I also have only heard good things about them. nbsp;I'd be very concerned too. nbsp;Have you went to their place of business and knocked on the door? nbsp;How long has it been? nbsp;Keep us posted! Posted by kellyandtim1[/QUOTE] I didn't use them but have heard great things about them! Good luck, I hope you hear from them soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We finally got in touch with them.  He said he was out of town for a couple of weeks.  I don't know if their office help left or what was going on. 

I am no longer in bridezilla mode, but I'm still  not happy about how he told me that office hours are just when he schedules appointments, not when there will actually be someone there.  />:(

Our shots turned out well, nothing to complain about there, and their prices are reasonable, but wow that made me angry. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_photographer-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:ecff0c32-d971-4877-bd45-42d239a4d45bPost:bff6c299-7c0e-4819-bc59-ed6aaacd120c">Re: Photographer woes</a>:
    [QUOTE]We finally got in touch with them.  He said he was out of town for a couple of weeks.  I don't know if their office help left or what was going on.  I am no longer in bridezilla mode, but I'm still  not happy about how he told me that office hours are just when he schedules appointments, not when there will actually be someone there.  />:( Our shots turned out well, nothing to complain about there, and their prices are reasonable, but wow that made me angry. 
    Posted by hmdietsch[/QUOTE]

Have heard many bad things and they have been kicked out of quite a few bridal shows for not being professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards