Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Let's play a game...

2»

Re: Let's play a game...

• edited December 2011
    What's your biggest pet peeve?
    Ditto on the driving ones and spelling/grammar ones. That being said, I'm a horrible speller who has learned the wonders of spell check.
    Foods touching on a plate

Something strange that secretly makes you smile?
    Partitioned Plates (FIL's actually bought me a partitioned plate that I get to use for the meals when we go over there.)
    Every time FI "loses" something only to find it in one of his hands. (Totally did it with his keys this morning.)

Favorite thing about FI/H/SO? Least favorite?
    Favorite: That he will watch Rom/Coms with me and cuddle on the couch without me even asking. His ability to make me smile no matter how horrible I'm feeling or how bad my day has been. Plus, after reading some of the above posts, that he cleans up after himself in the bathroom by cleaning out the sink and putting the seat down. (Seat down was an easy one though, we found out the hard way that if you leave the seat up the cat falls in [she's not a look before i leap kinda cat].)
    Least: his inability to get motivated to do anything but level up in the latest video game. I don't understand the male ability to spend hours playing a video game, but 10 minutes to pick up your clothes is asking for the world!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards