Florida-North Florida

Photographer?

I'm getting married in June in Panama City, FL inside a church and I have been trying to find an affordable photographer for my wedding. Does anyone know of any?

Re: Photographer?

• edited December 2011
    What are you budgetting for a photographer? 

I would suggest that you don't under-budget or be cheap with your photography budget because after your wedding is done all you'll have left is the memories and your photos/video
    Anniversary Birthday Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use Michelle Davis Photography, she has different packages depending on what you are looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for someone under $4,000. I'm willing to spend that much or more, after I've considered cheaper options first. I don't want to spend more money than I have to.
  • meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Based on the price for a bridal shoot, it might be worth checking out East Hill Photography at easthillphoto.net to see if you like his work and see what his price would be for a wedding.  I am not sure if it is the same for weddings but for my bridal portraits all the prints are a la carte so I am not locked into spending a certain amount on that.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • JessicaNewtonJessicaNewton member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Pensacola and I try to keep my prices reasonable =)

Here's a link to my work: https://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox

My apologies for the drop box, my website is being updated.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to email me =) 

jessicabnewton@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    www.katescaptures - she's under $2000!
  • edited December 2011
    Go to Red Velvet Photography. They have wonderful rates and beautiful pictures. They're a husband and wife team, so you kinda get two photographers for 1 price...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards