Ohio-Columbus

engagement pic makeup

I was going to have my make-up artist for my wedding do my makeup for my engagement pics but she had to cancel.  Any suggestions?  I just need my makeup done for the pics!

Re: engagement pic makeup

• edited December 2011
    I was in the same situation as  you - looking for a makeup artist for e-pics.  Melissa Roshan and Alison Feamster are both VERY highly recommended by many.  Due to availability, we are going with Alison.  Also check out Ashleigh Ignelzi, her email is ashleigh.ignelzi@gmail.com.  Another name, Kelli Wilt-Ramey, her email is kelli@beautimarkedbykelli.com.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I know Alison Feamster and Melissa Roshan are two that are highly recommended on this board.

You may try looking back some pages of thread and looking in some of the vendor reviews the ladies have posted or even in their married bios for contact info, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    I used MelissaRoshan for my wedding day makeup. Not sure if you're using her for your wedding and she's booked for your e-pics, but she also does non-wedding related sessions. Before I found her, I used Jade from Max the Salon Short North for my e-pic makeup and Frankie did my hair. (Our e-pics were last October, and for you girls getting your pics done this month and are worried about the rain, it rained the entire day until about an hour before we were set to do our pics- but the overcast made for better pictures and the cold just made me and my husband want to get closer (to warm up!) We did ours in the Short North and there are lots of places to go there if you need to be inside.) Oh, and my hair and makeup stayed perfect for the shoot, even with the drizzle. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards