DC

Boudoir Photographer

Hi friends:

Has anyone done this? I am thinking of having a boudoir photography session as a gift to my fiance. I am thinking of using Cupcake by Shelby Leigh. Anyone use her or have any recomendations on who i should use. Here is the link:

http://shelbyleigh.com/boudoir/

Any info is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Boudoir Photographer

• edited December 2011
    I want to get these too!!! I still have a bit to go before the wedding so I'm hoping to catch one of the marathon sessions since they tend to be less expensive. I haven't heard of "Cupcake" so I will definitely add them to my list.
    Here are 2 that I've heard of in the area:
    photography by mandi- www.photosbymandi.com
    christi austin photography- www.christiaustin.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh i like those photographers too! I wanna try to go to a marathon too. My wedding isnt until May so hopefully I can make one. Thanks so much for the recomendations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JFH2010JFH2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Erica Tait (http://www.taitboudoir.com/main.html) and she was awesome.  The pics turned out great and my fiance (of course) LOVED them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! thanks for the recomendation! i am definately going to contact Erica! Her pics look great on her website!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also looking. Would you mind explaining what marathon sessions are? I've never heard of it. But, sounds like something that would work for me. 
  • edited December 2011
    A marathon is when the photographer will get a luxury hotel room and block out times for girls to come and have their boudoir photographs taken. I think each girl gets about an hour of time. it keeps cost really low. It seems to be a good deal. Hope this helps :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vagirl1284Vagirl1284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.ohboudoir.o2weddings.com/

Most amazing person to work with! Her name is Olesha, she is so professional and the pictures turned out amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Brenda Murphy Photography is Awesome!!
  • edited December 2011
    The photographer we are using for our wedding does them too. She has a studio set up in her home for photos. She is good....Victoria Rose of Beautiful Rose photography. She has a website to contact her...
    www.beautifulrosephotography.com.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! i will look into them as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2012
    Hello!

I'm a photographer with Capital Boudoir! We operate our own studio in Old Town Alexandria, near the waterfront, courthouse, and various boutiques! Our experience included over 200 satisified clients. Please visit our website www.capitalboudoir.com to see our portfolio and reviews!

We're presently running a special with bloomspot.com until 5/20/2012. The special includes:

• ~$99 for 60-min photoshoot ($325 value) Includes one outfit and one 8x10 print or two 4x6 prints
    • ~$199 for 60-min photoshoot ($425 value) Includes two outfits, online gallery with 100 proofs, and 10 digital files
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards