Florida-South Florida

Curtiss Mansion

Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a while. I was so busy with work, holidays, etc. I'm getting back into planning mode. We are going to look at Curtiss Mansion tomorrow. Has anyone else been there? If so what were your likes/dislikes?

Re: Curtiss Mansion

• I did check it out when it was finally accepting events. At one point in my wedding planning, FI and I cut down our list to 57 guests and we checked it out. Mariel is the event planner there and of you look at her work, she does it well and she is easy going. Their biggest section is the outdoor part and the section I loved the most was their fireplace room. Their bridal room is extremely tiny which I wasn't a big fan about it. They have a list of vendors you have to choose from which narrows the option for you. However, there are things which you can get away with and don't need to go with their vendors. Also, if you decide to rent out the mansion for your event...it doesn't mean you have full access to the entire place which somewhat sucks. You will have access to the location you pick, the entrance and the designating bathroom. The outside of the building looks kind of funky my mom and hubby thought so but the inside is nice. Good luck and let us know how it went!
  • Curtiss Mansion is beautiful.   I didn't like the surrounding area that much but in the end that probably doesn't matter! :)
    Joshua + Katie | 3.16.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards