Maryland

HELP!!!!! Wedding photographer NEEDED!!!

I recently had booked a independant photographer and latter had her cancell our contract because she became pregnant and would not be able to photograph the wedding being 8months preg.(It wasn't planned) Although i am happy for her this throws me into a tail spin.  So now i am on the hunt for a new one with 5 months till the day.
The wedding will be held in Baltimore, MD.  Please i need recommendations. 

What i looking for?.....  totally packages around $1,500. give or take
                         and  I want ALL RIGHTS TO IMAGES.
                             must be in BALTIMORE, MD
Anniversary

Re: HELP!!!!! Wedding photographer NEEDED!!!

• edited December 2011
    I know a couple of the board faves are Jenni @ Forever Yesterday (my photog) and Jen Lowe.
    Jenni now has different prices which are listed on her website. As for Jen I don't think she's out of your budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Brian slanger

brianslangerweddings.com

I'm getting 8 hours unlimited shots for $1,495

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i have a very good friend who does proffessional wedding photpgraghy...she does have a website but i cant for the life of me remember what it is right now. her wedding pics are incredible and her prices are decent!!! If you want i can get her contact info and website for you to look at
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ok so i went back to look for her website, i remembered the name of her company but had to find her website...she is a really good friend and has taken a lot of pics of my family along the way...she does amazing work. she is listed on the knots local venders and her website is edens cove. www.edenscovephotograohy.net her name is Sarah!
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
     Thank you so much, i have looked at all these. and throw they are good, some are not quit what i am looking for.   SO I am still on the lookout. Please keep posting recommendations.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking into Chad Lippiatt. Check out his page, seems like the budget would work.

blog, http://www.chadlippiatt.com/

website, http://chadlippiattphotography.com/
  • msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check out zcoopphotography.com tell him April referred you. He's an independent photographer so he shouldn't be too expensive

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Are you still looking for a photographer?  Mine is awesome and comes as a referral from my fiances' family.

email me at larahuzar@hotmail.com and I'll get you the information.
  • edited December 2011
     THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!  I still NEED help!!!! I have checked out  every post and many more from friends. But either I don't agree with the style or they are booked.
     So please please keep posting your recommendations. 

Thank you so much, knotties rock!!
    Anniversary
  • nancyrn526nancyrn526 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allison Evans...fairytale moment photography (facebook pics better than her website)
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a photographer, please send me an email so that we can talk. My email is stevennchrisss@mac.com

Thank you!

Christina King
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

Congratulations on your engagement!  I just wanted to message you because my husband has just recently started his own photography business and would love to do your wedding!  He is very creative and takes great photos, plus he offers an UNBEATABLE wedding photography package that includes all of your edited photos on a cd for you to print/share as you wish.  He is also offering a special where you get a free engagement shoot if you book by Oct. 31!  Check out his website at http://darrellmcdavidphotography.shutterfly.com or email him at darrellmcdavidphotography@ymail.com.  thanks!

Kristin 
  • If you havent already found a photographer please consider Lights Out Photography @ <a href="http://www.LightsOut410.Com" rel="nofollow">www.LightsOut410.Com</a>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_wedding-photographer-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:627Discussion:6cfa3361-d283-4c99-aff0-f7c05ce6f81bPost:840ad6fb-3db7-4935-95b2-d2ad78671d48">HELP!!!!! Wedding photographer NEEDED!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently had booked a independant photographer and latter had her cancell our contract because she became pregnant and would not be able to photograph the wedding being 8months preg.(It wasn't planned) Although i am happy for her this throws me into a tail spin.  So now i am on the hunt for a new one with 5 months till the day. The wedding will be held in Baltimore, MD.  Please i need recommendations.  What i looking for?.....  totally packages around $1,500. give or take                          and  I want ALL RIGHTS TO IMAGES.                              must be in BALTIMORE, MD
    Posted by lauraoct10th[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards