Ohio-Columbus

Catering - Columbus

Any suggestions for caterers in the Columbus area?  I'm looking for someone dependable and not overpriced (which seems hard to find). 

Thanks!

Re: Catering - Columbus

• sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which will your reception be taking place? What type of food are you looking for? More formal? Down home soul food? Somewhere in between?
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    We're having a reception at a lodge/cabin in hocking hills. Very casual with family and friends. I'm looking to do an all appetizer reception so that people can mingle  - the cabin is like a huge house.  Our theme is luau.

Any ideas?
  • edited December 2011
    I suggest getting a Columbus Bride magazine. You can go on the website and order it to your house or pick up at the vendors listed on their page. Not all Columbus caterers may travel to Hocking Hills.
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having CITY BBQ cater ours! Prices are not bad! You can go to www.citybbq.com and it has catering prices and menu!
  • 1tabbey1tabbey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Mass Appeal Catering. We're using them! I loved that they're family owned and they're doing a lot of extra's to customize our event. Very excited to be working with them - call Stephanie.

Cheers!
  • Sarah405Sarah405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I disagree, their food was good but they ran out of meat at our wedding! Unacceptable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards